Unifor Local 584
Home News Education Benefits In-Plant Reps Gallery Retirees Members Login
Update Your Address

Please fill out the form below to notify us of an address change. This way we can continue to send you important information such as updated Union Cards. This is also a chance to update our records with your current email and/or phone number.

Change of Address Form

Note: required fields have an asterisk (*).

Active Member Retiree Surviving Spouse

Change of Address Form
Person working on a laptop

Submit your Change of Address using the form provided.